Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cameras are Hard


No Monkeys!
Originally uploaded by BabyRobD
I'm cheating tonight, this is actually a picture of Robert from yesterday, not today. I took pictures today, but I realized too late that I didn't have the memory card in, so they are saved on the camera's actual internal memory. And since I still have no camera cord, they are inaccessible! Oh well. This picture makes me laugh anyway. Robert will learn to love his stuffed monkey one of these days.

Today was the first full day of "Stuff Robert to Good Health," and it was eventful. And by eventful I mean "poopful." Getting as much food as he's supposed to makes a substantial difference in the amount of waste the kiddo puts out, and the force with which it is expelled. I will spare you any more gory details. Suffice it to say, laundry must be done soon. But Robert clearly enjoys the new abundance of food, he was a mellow fellow today, full of smiles and ready for a long morning and shorter afternoon nap. I have no doubt that he'll soon be putting on the weight he's missed out on. Still not doing so well on the pumping, but I'm going to keep working on it.

There's probably more to talk about, but I'm exhausted, so I'll let it ride for tonight. It's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.