Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hop To It

Still can't find the camera charger, I think it must be in an overlooked vacation bag somewhere. But fear not, loyal readers, for you shall not be deprived of your daily dose of Robert goodness! I have taken another video, and it is very funny! You may want to turn your speakers down, lest you be assailed by the pterodactyl-like shrieks of my overstimulated offspring!


Jumping Baby from Cori D on Vimeo.


Not much to report about today, we did not go out, we did not get the paycheck, we did not eat interesting foods. Oh, well, Robert did! Today was Day 2 of avocado, and since yesterday's went over like a lead balloon, I tried something different. I took the second avocado, seeded it, and scooped all the green stuff into the blender. I added just a teeny bit of olive oil, then some water and just a little rice cereal, and pureed the heck out of it. It developed a light, bright green color and a very smooth consistency, like storebought baby food. I tried it out on Robert at his evening feeding, and it was much more acceptable. He ate almost a whole serving, which is just a couple tablespoons, but still! I think yesterday was just a texture problem, the fork-mashed unadulterated avocado was too dry and lumpy. One more day of avocado, then on to butternut squash! I'm going to need to start making a list of what foods we've tried, just so I can keep all these orange and green foods straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.