Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bad Habits

I have been staying up too late recently, and it is very bad! It makes me too tired to do anything, and I don't want to do housework and I don't want to be creative, I just want to sit in my chair and sulk because I am tired. That's gotta change. When we get back from our trip up to see my family, I will get onto a better schedule. Tonight I will make a quick blog post and get to bed a little earlier than I have been, at least.

Robert's six month birthday is coming up, so I made a video photomontage to celebrate! I think it turned out cute. This morning we went to the baby readalong at the library, which was fun even though he's just a little young still for most of the activities. I rolled my MaxPerks bucks at OfficeMax that were about to expire, I took the 60 rewards bucks I had and bought two ink cartridges, three three-ring binders and six packs of notebook filler paper for the school supply drive. I paid six dollars, mostly tax, and got back 40 reward bucks for next quarter. Not too bad, considering my printer ink disasters this past month. No more reconditioned for me!

Anyway, here's the video. Goodnight!


Robert's Half-Birthday from Cori D on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.