Thursday, June 10, 2010

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

Last day in North Carolina, tomorrow we head for the beach! We've had a great time here in the mountains, but I am excited for the next phase of vacation to begin. We went to an awesome restaurant tonight and had amazing spanakopita and wild mushroom ravioli. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Robert was perfect, he was sleeping when we went into the restaurant, he slept a little while, drank a bottle for a little while, then looked around and sat on my lap for awhile. He had a dirty diaper, but this place had a great bathroom with a diaper deck, and I was very pleased. It was a great night!

Bad but expected news on the car, the AC is really broken and would be 1100 dollars to fix. Not in this lifetime, chums! It's going to be a very uncomfortable ride to the beach tomorrow, but we'll put Robert in a onesie and stop often. The good news is, I got a haircut today, so at least that's one less hot weight on my body! It's really cute, but it kind of blends into the couch in the picture I got of it. I'll try to get a better one tomorrow. It's much shorter, harder for baby hands to tangle themselves up in. Just like I wanted! It'll be nice for swimming, too. I just need to decide now if I want to try and color it again. I have not found a good coupon to get the brand I used last time, so I would need to buy more dye. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.