Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sweet Cuppin' Cakes

Today I worked five and a half hours for the Census, then came home, played with and fed and minded the baby, put the baby to bed, went to the store, and made four dozen cupcakes for a church thing tomorrow. It was a busy day! M cleaned Robert's room, and now it looks really great. I was very impressed! Robert managed to lay on his tummy for nearly five minutes, watching Fraggle Rock without even crying. I was even able to catch a picture! Amazing! I think sustained daily tummy time is paying off, finally. He's getting used to it. So it was a day of many wonderful accomplishments, but it's one in the morning and I should've been in bed an hour ago. Oops! I will get back to better posts once my schedule smooths out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.