Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Still on the Road


I haven't posted for two days in a row now, tsk, tsk. I can claim only busyness as my excuse! Even now I am typing one-handed as I feed the baby, who is wrapped in a towel due to his comprehensive self-wetting. Bathtime after this! At least he's pleased with himself. It's cool to sit up in bed, have the baby see you, and immediately grin and squeak because he's happy to see you. Even if it's because you'll clean his puddle of pee.



Today we'll be visiting many more people, which will be fun. It definitely means Baby and Mommy both need a bath, though. To make up for my absence, I will post extra Robert pics today. I've got plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.