Monday, March 15, 2010

The Daily Robert, March 15


A fussy baby day today! Robert was happy in the morning, he played in his tunnel and we went on a walk to the deli to get some lunchmeat. I don't mind paying just a little bit more for lunchmeat and cheese there because they slice it nice and thin, especially the cheese. I can afford a half pound of turkey and swiss if it gives me lunch most of the week! Plus, the walking is great and gets us out of the house. He got more and more fussy as the day went on, and seemed hungry all day. Maybe it's a growth spurt. I'm going to pump an extra bottle while he's sleeping, just to be on the safe side.

Oh, and to celebrate my first official Daily Robert on this blog, two pictures! You can click on the picture to see a bigger version.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you decided to blog! I've been enjoying your daily Robert updates on facebook, but the blog is nice. I love looking back at Micah's from when he was tiny.

    ReplyDelete

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.