Monday, March 15, 2010

A Change in Direction


It's been nearly a year since I last posted, and many, many things have changed since then! The most dramatic change, of course, has been the addition of our son Robert to our lives. He was a total surprise, albeit a welcome one, and has totally refocused my life. I still do a lot of couponing and saving, but right now a great deal of my attention is entirely centered on the tiny person sleeping on my lap right now.

Now that the insanity of Robert's first two months are behind us, I want to get back to blogging again. Not only to share my shopping adventures this time, though, but also to chronicle his life so I can look back day by day and remember how he was. So this blog will be a little of both. I also have a much better camera now than I did last year, so stay tuned for plenty of pictures as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.