Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Day With Family

Another very busy day at the homestead! Robert met more people today than he does in a typical week at home, certainly more people who want to hold him. He was pretty good though, happy in the morning and much less frantic than he was last night. I'm a little worried that he will have a full-scale freakout tomorrow, with the open house for all the people who want to see us in the afternoon, then the "Easter" dinner with extended family in the evening. We'll just keep an eye on him and take him off for a little peace and quiet if he needs it. Luckily, there will be other babies at both parties, so that should take some of the pressure off. Spread the baby love around, doncha' know. ;-)

I haven't been doing much bargainy while I've been here, obviously, but Mom and I did get some okay deals while shopping today, and I've been working on our family bank accounts. I need to keep an eye on them, everything from the main bank account to our student loans. My student loans are currently in forbearance, but that will not be the case come September. Luckily, I hope to have one credit card paid off by then, so the money I've been putting in that direction can be sent towards the loan. This student loan is, in all likelihood, something I will carry with me through most of my adult life, so I may as well get used to coping with it. Ah well. Anyway, here is a picture of Robert in the swing we borrowed from my aunt.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture...I am sure it is great to have the extra pairs of hands around.

    ReplyDelete

If you're commenting on a new post, you can expect your comment to show up immediately. If you're commenting on a post older than 30 days, expect it to sit in moderation for just a little, so I can make sure you're not a spambot.